The domain and subdomains of TRASTORY.COM use automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc. All this in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us adapt this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of “cookies” helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to customize to some extent the navigation of each user through our website. Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that cookies can not damage your computer and that, in turn, that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Typology of cookies:
- From the point of view of ‘time of life’ of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active in our team) we can differentiate the cookies between:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Required Cookies: are strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for a correct navigation or those that allow the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
Within the category of cookies required you can also find cookies with the following purposes:
- Allow only communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases we inform you that the information and the consent of the user for the installation of the aforementioned cookies is not required. In particular, according to the Working Group of Experts of the EU, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 it has interpreted that among the excepted cookies are those that are intended to:
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Multimedia player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- Customization cookies for the user interface
- Add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
For all other required cookies not included in the above assumptions will require prior information and user consent.
- Functional cookies: They are cookies that help the user to have a better experience of browsing the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store navigation data for a specific language.
- Analytical cookies: are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve the functioning.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: These are cookies used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to publish ads relevant to their interests.
TRASTORY.COM saves all information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside of TRASTORY.COM, nor used for unsolicited communications.
Appropriate privacy – Cookie management:
If the user wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can at any time revoke their acceptance through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, in case the user does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and the options for activation, restriction and / or disablement, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; Private Navigation
- Safari 2 and higher; Private Navigation
- Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Navigation
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Navigation
- Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
Relation and description of cookies:
The tables that we publish below collect in a schematic way the cookies previously described and used on the website of TRASTORY.COM:
|Type of cookies||Description||Third-party services||Info. about privacy / Opt-out|
|Own Cookies||Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.|
|Functional Cookies th>||They are cookies that help the user to have a better experience of browsing the site. An example of using these types of cookies are those used to store the navigation data of a certain language or to keep the user authenticated when registering.|
|Analytical Cookies th>||They are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the website, so that we can measure and improve the operation.|
|Advertising Cookies th>||They are cookies that allow you to improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user while browsing the website, preventing the appearance of advertisements that you have already seen, as well as publishing ads relevant to your interests.|