Exercises to reduce hips
Exercises are part of those physical activities that the body needs to eliminate toxins and localized fats. These should be done consistently if positive results are desired, especially when it comes to removing fat from the hips.
One of the most difficult areas to eliminate fat in the body is precisely the hips. In this case it is advisable to start simple routines, 10 to 15 minutes a day.
In addition, experts recommend that these physical routines be accompanied by a healthy diet and extra activities that allow you to eliminate those extra pounds.
Exercises to reduce accumulated fat in the hips
For women, there is a tendency to accumulate much more weight on the hips. This is partly due to the type of food they eat. And also factors such as sedentary life or unhealthy routines. To eliminate these so-called “rubber or cartucheras”, we show you a series of exercises that will be very beneficial.
These exercises can be done from the comfort of your home.
Elevation of legs
To start with your routine, one of the most effective exercises is leg lifts.
- With a mattress you place yourself face down, placing the palms and tip of the feet.
- The right leg begins to rise upward, straight up with the back.
- The ideal is to stay like this for about 15 seconds and then go back to the one you were in.
- Then we make the same movement but with the left leg.
- Perform 15 to 20 repetitions with each leg of this exercise.
You do these by standing with your legs together.
- The back should be perfectly straight and the arms lateral to the body.
- Bring your right foot one meter forward while bending your knee.
- Then go back to the starting position and change to the left leg.
- Perform 15 to 20 repetitions with each leg.
Elevation of hips
The elevation of hips is another very effective exercise.
- Stand on a mattress and lie up.
- Start flexing your legs by elevating your hip off the floor, but with your feet always supported.
- Raise your hip to knee level and then take off slightly, while your arms are still supported.
- This position should be maintained for about 10 seconds by doing a few repetitions.
Torsions of the waist
This exercise is perfect for shaping the waist.
- We place ourselves with legs apart and hands on both sides of the body stretched in the form of a cross.
- We’re turning the torso from right to left.
- We performed the exercise about 30 times, 15 turns to each side.
Ideally, you should establish an exercise routine that you can do between 20 and 30 minutes before you go to work or do housework. As time goes by you can accumulate more difficulty according to the results you want to obtain with the exercises and the already established routine.
Also, remember that all physical activity must be accompanied by a very healthy diet. This is to avoid the rebound effect on your body.