One of the most common searches today is how to remove or remove a virus in Android. More and more Android smartphones are being affected by the dreaded and annoying viruses.
For example, in recent times the presence of the Loapi trojan has been detected, which caused severe damage to the devices. There are also other viruses for this operating system. They can all be eliminated in a very simple way.
Origin of the viruses that attack Android
An important piece of information is to understand the nature of the viruses that affect Android. These are quite varied. Its origin is also heterogeneous, although the majority comes from the installation of applications of dubious origin in our device. Therefore, an initial tip is to keep using safe downloads from Google Play. In this way we will be more sure that we do not install a malware in our terminal.
Some known viruses that affect this operating system are: Ghost Trojan, Mazar, Googlian, Gunpoder and Godless. Some enter the cell phone by means of a message, or a file that is downloaded. There are even some quite dangerous ones that are installed through the same antivirus installations.
Recently, applications have even been found that mine the memory of the smartphone without the user’s consent. Many of these viruses overheat the terminal, steal data, passwords and make the mobile work extremely slowly. That’s why people are always looking for information on mobile tricks to eliminate them.
Recommendations to avoid these annoying viruses
Before talking about mobile tricks that erase viruses, it is preferable to take into account some tips to avoid infection of them. These tips are presented in the following list:
- Do not install foreign applications to Google Play.
- Avoid cloned applications at all costs. They often have malicious code.
- Before installing an App, the user must check the permissions of that application. This is something you should do before giving the option to install. By skipping this step, many people give control of their device to the most dangerous viruses.
- You should always have an antivirus installed. One that has very good recommendations is BitDefender. However, there are many other high quality options.
- One of the must-have mobile tricks is to keep your operating system up to date. That way, lists of new viruses are kept on alert.
Now we have to ask ourselves a question: if a virus has already been detected, how is it eliminated? Let’s go with the answer.
How to remove a virus present the Android operating system
If a virus has already been detected, then proceed immediately. To do this, it is best to follow the recommendations below:
- Put the equipment in safe mode.
- Uninstall the malicious application.
- Try to pass the antivirus that removes the virus that wreaks havoc.
- If all of the above fails, then a factory reset is necessary. However, doing so erases data and files. It is recommended to have a backup copy.
These are the mobile tricks you can perform in case of infection with a virus.